The Deluxe Colema Board®
Colema Boards® are safe, affordable, and effective for use in the privacy of your own bathroom.
The Colema Boards® Home Enema Kit is designed to simplify self-administration of an enema. The Colema Board® provides thorough and safe cleansing of the lower colon, including relief of occasional constipation and bowel cleansing.
|Dimensions:||18 3/4" W x 44" L (47.3cm W x 111.8cm L)|
|Weight:||14 lbs (6.35kg)|
• The Deluxe is made from high-impact plastic.|
• It is a one-piece construction (no parts to assemble).
• The width provides comfort and stability.
• Supports individuals over 250 lbs.
• Comfort pad|
• Complete tubing assembly which includes:
• all necessary tubing
• 2 disposable plastic rectal tips
• a siphon syringe (see photo below)
• a 15-minute Instructional Video DVD
**Five gallon bucket is not provided, but may be purchased at a hardware store.**
• Convenient board length that fits in most bathrooms.|
• Quick and easy clean-up.
• Safe and simple gravity flow.
• No need for plumbing or a spigot at the bottom of the bucket.
"We have been using the Colema Board for 15 years. It has been a life saver for my husband and me."
- Dea Brown
Complete Tubing Assembly: Colema Board® owner's replacement tubing, two disposable tips, and the siphon syringe (includes instructions) are available for purchase as a complete set. (right)
Disposable Tip: A one-time use plastic rectal tip. Sold separately. (Two included with Complete Tubing Assembly - see right)
Stainless Steel Tip: A reusable rectal tip to be used indefinitely after boiling and sterilization. (right)
For pricing and information or for a Distributor near you, please contact us today (please provide the city, state, and zip code or the country and postal code if overseas):
Phone: 1-800-745-2446 or Email: email@example.com or via the Online Store: Colema Boards Online
5-Gallon Bucket or container: May be purchased at a hardware store for under $10.00.
Clear buckets with measurements are available through Colema Boards®. Please ask our customer service for pricing and availability.
#43 Oil Base Salve: Soothing lubricant for the rectal tip.
See the #43 Oil Base Salve description for its many other uses.
#16 Detoxificant: Use a 1/4 to 1/2 cup of this product in your 5-gallon container as a solution for your enema.
See the #16 Detoxificant description for its many other uses.